Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 45/365


45/365, originally uploaded by Monybean.

When I woke up this morning it was to the wind howling and I knew it was going to be one of those days... the kind where you cant put on enough wool (socks-sweater-scarf-gloves) I looked out my bedroom window and could see the snow plow busy clearing the road. I truly try and look at things with a smile on my face (even if its just showing my teeth). Jack frost has decided to hang around a little while longer. My cup half full mentality is saying “we really do need the moisture. Our winter was extremely mild” and all the time thinking “SERIOUSLY!!! more freakin’ snow!” I’m just ready to have warm days with more sunshine and less 40mph winds! It will come when its supposed to, and I’m sure we will be so happy to see it, that it wont occur to us to think “it’s about stinkin’ TIME”. So this is me looking at my oh so happy flip flops, wishing for the day I can wear them (and not have to be concerned with frostbite).

No comments:

Post a Comment