Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 23/365


I wonder why I fight it? Seriously, lists are good, it keeps you focused… one should be focused right?!?! Then why… I ran across this amazing lady’s sight and it has the MOST Inspiring list… I think to myself, self, we need to make a list! I’m talking to the same self that makes a grocery list and leaves it at home, and then either pats myself on the  back  because I purchased all the things and some things I had forgot to add to that list when I was writing it! OR kick myself for not bringing the list  because I forgot some IMPORTANT things on that list (the one I left at home) which means another trip to the store… the silly games I play! There are the lists I want and need to write… the ones I tell myself  “you should really write this down” as I “close my eyes” to the pen and paper I know are handy. I tell my list fighting self “it shouldn’t be this hard”! I make amazing lists for other people and even have feelings about when they don’t use the fabulous list I made to “help” them out and lighten their load… how’s that for complicated?!?! So I asked the best list maker I know... The reason why she writes her list is for a since of accomplishment when she checks them off. Her opinion on fighting the process is three words Two of which I have now forgotten but the one word I DO remember is procrastination. I have heard that word before and really don’t like how it fits! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment