Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 195/365

The Kimpossible won some free concert tickets and guess who she called to go with her :). It was a great way to spend the last day of August... "bad trip Tuesday" is what Chris Robinson (from the Black Crowes) called it lol because "those are the ones you remember the most" (ain't that the truth!). He and the boys in the band played a little of this and that. I was bummed cause I really wanted them to play THIS! (dang it) I love love LOVE live music, and all the magic that happens when done right :). It was worth the drive and late night, and lack of sleep, and dealing with traffic! yup yup yup... so I didn't get any awesome pictures because they said NO CAMERAS not even pointy shoes... actually that is what we heard when the guy came out (point and shoot)... maybe it was pink shoes LMAO sheesh! ANYWHO I did get ONE picture from my black berry before the pitbulls that  patrolled the place said in a VERY stern voice "NO PICTURES PERIOD" lol. 

THIS is my pic of the day
 She drove to the Depot because I'm "directionally challenged" and rarely on time for anything... eeeeh I have lots of other talents LOL

THIS is one of three shots I got while in the venue :) and the only one I got of the band
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment