Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 100/365

So it is the 100th day on my 365 adventure!!! I knew I wanted a self portrait/group shot, but let me just say using the timer with your puppy can be REALLY tricky!!!


Step one: noticing that the only  natural light in the house @ noon is IN the bathroom


Step two: NO talking to the puppy cause he will look at YOU instead of the camera!


Step Three: if you lean over and snap your fingers by the camera he DOES look :)


Step Four: Remember step TWO!!


Step five: Break doggy treats in HALF. They last longer and you don't have to worry about your puppy  not  being able to fit through the XL Doggy Door :)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to be having a slight blur... yeah, I don't know. lol After MANY tries, I realized I have taken about a hundred shots to get my HUNDREDTH shot (dang it).

1 comment:

  1. so fun - love these, along with your play-by-play. very sweet.

    ReplyDelete