Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 112/365

I'm taking an  e-course called Creative Boot Camp and must say it has been so much fun so far. Day Four's topic is "Heavy Metal" and spending my teenage years in the 80's I could  not "shake" the visions of long hair, aqua net and tight jeans (I'm really sad that snug fitting jeans have been out of fashion for so long). :)

Heavy Metal

Day three
Multilayered
Through my eyes, my contact lens, the camera I hold in my hands, through the windshield, and all the raindrops I could see the rainbow... (maybe its because of all those things) How important that we do not lose sight... Your perception IS your reality. I was once told "its MY reality, everyone else is just passing through" ;)

Day two
Picnic
Here is the thing... I am SOOOO not the outdoorsy type! So when I seen the word Picnic I thought bugs, ewwwww! Going WAY out of my comfort zone I went out  back with a zip lock bag, scooped up the first ant I saw  brought him into the house, took his picture, and took him right BACK outside!

Day one
Ivory
Actually this is mahogany but elephants, ivory.... :)

So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment