Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 161/365

Mother Nature has been giving us thunder and lightening (the way you love me its frightening, ya better KNOCK>> on wood{sorry the songs just POP into my head!}) for the past few evening. It has been helping us stay cool and for ME to sleep better. I was diggin' the double scoop of rainbow we had!!!


When I woke up I realized I have forty days till I'm forty..... Once my heart palpitations subsided and my breathing was normal I tried to convince myself, its not THAT bad! When that didn't work I texted for reinforcement! (thank goodness i have friends that get me!!) My thirties have been all about loss, change and growth... 
what I've learned in my 30's
1.  life is precious and people you love can be gone in an instant... we lost Pop two weeks after I blew out my 30 candles. this man LITERALLY drove through fire for me. he taught me the importance of slowing down and enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Age has never bothered me, but turning 40 did make me stop and look around a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. every birthday since 25 I have a slight come a part lol

    ReplyDelete