Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 233/365

Trying to play a bit of catch up
I snapped this before work, it really didn't turn out how I envisioned it. I noticed the white picket fence around a hotel, with yellow and orange leaves on the ground I thought for sure I would have my perfect fence for friday. Friday morning however had a little surprise (snow) and very little sun. I noticed the fence was in desperate need of a new coat of paint. I think it was at this moment I was hit with Nostalgia. A white picket fence has always represented happily ever after... the house with the white picket fence. When I was young we lived for a short time in a house with that very magical fence. The best and worst of times took place there in a red bricked house with a little white picket fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment