Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 245/365

It is supposed to be wordless wednesday however in my reality its more like WORDISH Wednesday (yeah don't argue, just go with it... i did and it all worked out). This time of year invokes emotion that I wish would just stay dormant. I was feeling the need to find center, to find some balance so I got out my rocks...
(notice the little heart in the upper right hand corner... not planned, just love from the universe)

Things that occurred to me 1. three rocks are easy~you have a base, middle and top 2. Four rocks causes you to concentrate on the center 3. five rocks causes you to look for a line through all of them. 

As I was adjusting this and that my mind began to process what I actually have control of... That it is okay to feel, just not to get stuck. Its okay to remember and laugh, remember and cry, remember and want to KICK yourself. Its also okay to remember it is ALL part of the process. Some people learn from success, I however learn more from trial and error.

"if everything could ever feel this real forever. if anything could ever be this good again. the only thing i'll ever ask of you, gotta promise not to stop when I say"

No comments:

Post a Comment