Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 243/365

POTD(Pic of the day)
 (I figured I would get my bench, fence and flare shot done all in a single click)

Max and Mema's adventure to the city...

This is where we met Brooklyn Brea for the very first time.
 Max was so sweet and kept saying "baby" and patted her little head (then he seen the cartoons that were on the tv and quickly lost interest in the bundle of joy). I asked him if we needed one of these and he said "no". lol 
 Such a beautiful and delicate baby girl (with amazing cheeks!!!).

We had lunch at the In and Out Burger. First time I have ever eaten there, and it was pretty good.
(I PROMISE the stickers were NOT my doing! Max said cheek, cheek, nose, mouth and was applying them as he went!  lol)

Next we had a fun adventure with goats

and horses

and witches
 and and and lots of other stuff that I can't remember.

Max and Gav had loads of fun
and I got to hang out with my siblings :)
me-my older sister (who likes to introduce herself as the youngest) and my younger brother and little BB =)

No comments:

Post a Comment