Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 332/365

i'm writing today, with no photo in mind... i am at a point in my project where i am exhausted. inspiration comes in smaller waves. reflecting on my journey. three hundred and thirty two days, a camera in hand. some days spending HOURS just to "find" the shot. other days capturing "it" on the run. reminding myself it has been 353 days since my d80 found a home with me. prior to that i was a point and shoot type a gal. i remind myself of the many things i've learned. not just on the subject of photography, but the world around me. rather capturing the moment, or creating them. learning to relax. "perfection" is over rated. "curious"-"interesting"-"oops" are far more fun AND realistic :) (i can always count on my oop's of the day lol). i still have yet to picked a theme for my 52 week project. i am undecided. this is me, trying to have a little more faith in the universe. who knows my project may be "themeless" lol. HA
 pic of the day...

 textured

No comments:

Post a Comment