Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 117/365

I was trying to remember my first medium as a kid, expressing myself creatively. I imagine I colored my highchair with baby food using it like finger paints... I do remember using play doh and crayola crayons (I also had an incident with my older sisters swiss family robinson set, her socks and a  bottle of glue...  never piss off the little sister but thats another blog entry entirely lol). Pencils or charcoal was first choice in later years, I struggled with color and preferred my creations to be black and white, simple. I remember learning about famous paintings and the people who created them. I determined two things, One all artists were insane and Two they only  became famous AFTER they struggled through life poor and died. It occurred to me as an adult I didn't really pay close attention in my art classes LOL.

In the spirit of food being my FIRST creative medium I made a quick trip to the store after work, purchased some vanilla ice cream with root beer float syrup :)

Day nine 
Drizzle

Take two :)


No comments:

Post a Comment