Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 210/365

Comfort
Today at lunch I began to think about our word prompt (comfort). My first thoughts were food, you know carbs, sweets and soups (in that order). There are comfort foods for the soul like music, books, and deep conversations. Then there is the comfort only your family can give. It moves me to tears thinking how truly and completely blessed I am to have MY family (the motley crew who puts the fun in dysFUNction). My family is colorful, deep, rich, bold and vibrant colors (I grew up in neighborhoods that were pastels LOL) I am glad for the colorful crayons in my crayon box! I began to ponder my comfort zone. This would be my home. I like my little house with all its imperfections.I love all the adventures that have taken place here. My shot is of my mantle, the heart of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment