Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 220/365

Today we celebrated. Today there was cake and ice cream sandwiches :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
our word prompt
Abundance
(more than enough)

This word prompt has been a difficult one for me. I first envisioned a photograph of harvest, this time of year all the fruits of hard labor rewarded... I have always been a firm believer too much is never a good thing. Too much time, too much wasted. Too much food, too many calories. Too much work, too much weary. Too much love, too much taken for granted. I think one should have JUST enough ,for more than enough tends to be wasted... With this being said I have been abundantly blessed and have been less fortunate through the course of my life to appreciate "times of plenty". The withered sunflower represents having more than enough days to grow, and bloom and seed...

No comments:

Post a Comment