Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 138/365

A few months ago I was cleaning out closets, going through boxes...  I have kept many "treasures" from my adventures of being a momma and I'm really glad I did :). Its crazy how when you stumble across an item, memories flood in, and you can almost hear its story. Our prompt for Creative Sunday this week is denim. I have spent much of my 39 years in jeans and a t-shirt. Denim to me means comfort, durability, and cool :) It also reminds me of the first pair of 501's I ever bought... Denim reminds me of my boys. Like the year I had to ground them from sliding down the cement run off because they were running out of jeans and boxers ACTUALLY sliding the butts right off of them. The years when they blew out more knees, and I was a broken record "I JUST BOUGHT YOU THOSE". Then the years of out growing, grass stains never had a chance because they were on to a bigger size (and I was still mumbling "I just bought you those"). Then there was denim jackets... YES I still have their jackets lol
My boys wore these with their jeans and kickin' some British Knights! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment