Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 150/365

today was a good day. i was able to spend some time with my extended family.... i wish it was under happier circumstances, but it is what it is. i'm grateful for my family, and all the memories that tie us together. i had many shots to choose from, but when i took this shot, i had my 365 project in mind.


being a grandmother has to be the best, most rewarding experience. every time i get the opportunity to visit MY granny, i treasure the moments. she has been such an amazing example to me, a constant pillar of light. my little niece (well she isn't so little now, but when she was little) christened her with the name of the sunshine granny... its fitting really, because she has ALWAYS been a ray of sunshine in my life. 


she inspires me, councils me, enlightens me... by all the things she DOES!


a happy first anniversary to my oldest son and his wife!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment