Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 158/365

~Traditional~
I'm a little behind on my Sunday Creative... better late than never is my motto! 

I asked my boys what they remember as far as our family traditions and both of them said Sunday dinners. My youngest added High/Low. For as long as I can remember when we would sit down to dinner we would go around the table sharing our highs and lows of the day. It was my way of staying in the loop of things. As my boys grew up there were more and more eye rolling when I would ask "high/low?" Since my oldest has moved out and my youngest became busy with young adult stuff, i have try to get the family together at least once a week. We typically eat dinner, watch a movie and play with Max. I'm able to hear how their week has gone, and continue to stay looped with their current events.

A traditional dinner usually ends up with an empty dirty dish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment