Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 152/365

i have noticed, my head being in the clouds lately...

lets face it, life is kinda like a baseball game... you have a home plate, a batting cage... you have bases, an outfield, fast pitches-slow pitches-curve balls... you have crowds that will cheer and boo.... its all about stepping up to the plate, and taking a "swing". rather the bases are loaded, or your trying to steal third, the goal is to make it home, with as few foul balls as possible :)


(side note: while i was taking this shot julius was looking at me... "what are you DOING with my ball" yeah, if he could talk thats probably what he would have said lol)

so i'm doing my best to step up to the plate as i get ready for girls camp and will have a great excuse of my head being in the clouds because i will be at an elevation of around 9000 feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment