Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 258/365

dusk....

Happy Purple Tuesday...

This was the back up plan, kinda last minute, oh shoot what do we have that is purple shot... I missed my opportunity today. I was driving over the bridge and noticed the pond reflecting the purple sky tonight. I had cars in front of me and cars behind me and I looked at the "emergency lane"... There was no way I could pull over and be safe about it. I laugh because the thought did cross my mind to see if I could wait out traffic. My co-pilot had every intention to direct traffic if needed.... the fact it took me 30 seconds to decide that isn't a very good idea makes me giggle. lol So I opted to not put any lives in danger. I might want to put that on a future list though "risking life and limb shot" lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment