Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 274/365

Be Constructive...
 "clear your mind of can't"
~ Samuel Johnson
 Maybe that is my trouble! I have been in a "can't want to do it" mode.

The story behind the phrase...
I am sure I could blame my "frame" of mind on many things ~> Lack of sunshine~>Lack of sleep~>Too many worries~>Reminders... My father used to say "excuses are like assholes everyone has one.". (Yes I had to remind him often if he wanted to raise a lady he shouldn't talk like a sailor!) I have always been an over achiever in the excuse department, being quick to come up with more than one on a moments notice (see above)! LOL My dad used to also tell me "can't never could" I am pretty sure that is where I came up with the phrase "I CAN'T WANT TO". =) 

The I can't want to mode is usually temporary and enables you to start wanting to again! So here is to "clearing your mind of CAN'T."

No comments:

Post a Comment