Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 259/365

Wordless Wednesday shot
and Wordy Wednesday
I got to have lunch with an amazing lady whom I think the world of.
Ms Gina 
She is Smart-Sassy-Kind-Creative-Helpful-Supportive-Authentic-Determined-Opinionated-Aerobic addict-Kick boxer-bike riding-canine loving-go getter whom I am honored to call my friend.

SIDE NOTE: On our way to start operation park city drop off, Max got stung by a wasp... he is fine and once we got a cold pack (bag of frozen peas and carrots) and some benadryl in him he was a happy camper (or should I say passenger). His uncle Caz is having car problems (again) so we headed out to the dealership for warranty work to be done. Max and I were talking and pointing out the colors of things (we were limited because it is getting dark at 6:30). He was a little jabber box. Then we were singing... This was my very first time singing to the radio with him and  it was cracking me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment