Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 281/365

Gratitude~Appreciate~Thankful
I had every intention of making a long detailed list of all the things I am thankful for. At number 5 on my list it occurred to me what I am MOST thankful for. Its one small HUGE thing. I am thankful for  the moments of enlightenment. The year of 2010 have been filled with much clarity, and resolve. Some of which  I wasn't entirely ready for. There were moments I would slam the door on it. Turn up the radio to drowned it out. Squeezing my eyes shut so tight my head hurt. There have been moments when I would search for numbing agents... I didn't say it was an easy process, I merely said I am thankful for it.
Happy Day of Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you, chickadee.
    I feel the exact same way.
    Love this shot <3

    ReplyDelete