Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 278/365

Today was a walking in a shakin' up snow globe kind of day. School was canceled, and temperatures have dropped to the teens (its 17 but feels like zero degrees). I had intended on having a white out bench monday, but for whatever reason that just did not happen. When I was getting fix for work this morning I noticed the crooked icicle (I probably wouldn't have noticed it was crooked had I not taken pictures of straight ones yesterday)
This is visual conformation the wind blows far too hard here!
~~~~~~~~~~
The week before last I seen the trailer for "Eat Pray Love". First off I have loved Julia Roberts since I first "met" her in 1990. I love her laugh and her ability to make being awkward look, well, less awkward. Last week I impulsively purchased the paperback, because, well, I was being impulsive. Here is the thing, I had full intentions of borrowing from the library. Then I seen it at wal mart and next thing I know its on my kitchen table. Sometimes that is how my life works... one minute your headed in one direction and the next minute, you have a bunch of stuff on your kitchen table. Yesterday I made time to read... 
 The first fifty pages I was in and out of tears, relating to the words on the pages... remembering my own letters I wrote to God, to myself, to the universe. Finding clarity in a single moment, knowing right now things are not okay, but YOU will be okay soon. 
~~~~~
Oh and my mail box had my first order from SnapFish :)
my first fifty prints were free (ya just can't beat free).

1 comment:

  1. I don't know wth's going on up here in canadialand. Rain!
    Y'know I never thought of the icicle being crooked because of the wind. Didn't occur to me at all. That's so cool!
    and YAY! for prints!!! woooot! Isn't it such a satisfying feeling?

    ReplyDelete