Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 166/365

Shapely
My shapely Monday morning sun-flares for The Sunday Creative August {1-7}!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what I've learned in my 30's

6. I learned about the "why" chromosome... I was raised by a man, was raising two men and when my eldest son turned 17, OMG! My theory of the "why" chromosome confirmed when my youngest turned 17... boys loose there ever loving MIND @ 17!! side note: I'm not being sexist here I am pretty sure girls loose their minds too, most likely IN their 30's while raising two men! I have reason to believe men are genetically challenged with the "why" gene :) For example "why are you so mad?", "why are you making this such a big deal?", "why are you over reacting?". "why cant i do that?", "why are you yelling?". Case and Point!

4 comments:

  1. The flares are great, especially the first image.

    My children haven't hit their teen years yet, but with coaching a high school cheerleading team its all drama drama drama. Hopefully the experience will better prepare me for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea for 'shapely'! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sun flare you've managed to get in the first photo - I've been practising and practising but haven't managed to get anything with so much colour variation yet.

    ReplyDelete