Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 180/365

My photo of the day... 0.1 sec  exposure f/4.5 aperture THEN while pressing the button moving the zoom :) I bought my first self help book (making my older sister proud because she is the QUEEN of self help books). It encouraged me to make a collage... so yesterday afternoon listening to a little of thisthis, and this (ohh and this) I paged through some old magazines. I intended on making a page of images of my dream house... So here is where things got interesting for me A list emerged... I promise I did not wear rubber gloves and use tweezers lol (I could not get the movie The Bodyguard w/ Kevin Costner out of my head...) Once I determined I was not THAT kind of crazy I smiled and thought to myself, "this is the beginning".

I tried a transparent shot inspired by the amazing J. and... well... hours later and frustrated to the point of cussing I am going to try another day... I have since decided I capture moments far better than creating them :) I think when I decide to go professional I will be known as "UNprofessional Photography" UP for short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment