Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 167/365

twinkle toes :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what I've learned in my 30's
7.  I learned you are given moments... If you are wise, you recognize and seize them! Watching my boys transform into men did not happen in a single moment... I am a proud momma, not because of all there successes, but how they have faced their trials and tribulations... They are my lifes work, they have inspired and challenged me. They keep me young, and make me old all at the same time! I have immense respect for them. Watching them pass milestones... words can not even begin to describe. Before I turned 37 I witnessed my oldest graduate, before I turned 39 it was my youngest's turn....  Yup, you are given moments, and I'm grateful I was wise :) 

Life happens rather your ready or not, and to be honest there were MANY times I said out loud "I'm not ready!!!". (thats okay though, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment