Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 169/365

Little Max and I went on a County Fair Adventure... We made friends with some chickens, some pigs, a few calves, a pony and watched a dog named Flash do some awesome tricks with Frisbees! We shared a tasty corn dog and some "fry fries" (thanks Rae!!!) He can make the sounds of a roaster, and a pig... We laughed at all the MOOOOing going on between the cows and we met a friendly goat who nibbled on Max's hair (its a good thing his momma cut his curls cause that could have been bad) lol! Max currently has broken ears... he doesn't seem to hear his Mema when she tells him "no" or "stop"... I am pretty sure its a two year old thing lol ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what I've learned in my 30's
9.  I learned there is a painful process a parent goes through between being a momma to children and being a momma to adults... I appreciate Chase, Syd and Caz's patience :)

1 comment: